Consignment sales are a great way to make extra money by selling new and gently used items that are no longer being used. Consignors will enter and price their items up until 10 a.m. the Sunday of drop off weekend every sale. This is to sync inventory across all computers/registers and meet the My Consignment Manager’s policies and procedures of loading the sale inventory. The limit of items you may register is 350 pieces. You want to select your best items and group sets together if possible. Then drop off your items on a designated drop off appointment by selecting the date and time from our website. Any unsold items may be picked up at the end of our sale or donated to local charities. It is also a perfect way to stock up on clothing, toys, and equipment at a fraction of retail prices. Kids grow so fast and the cost of keeping up with their changing needs can be expensive and consignment is the perfect way to save on those must have items.
- As a consignor, you will receive 70% of the selling price of all items sold.
- Earn an extra 15% seller commission by signing up to be one of our valued volunteers. See Volunteer page for details.
- There will be a $15.00 fee paid up front by all consignors to assist with building rent, hold your spot in the event software, and advertising to bring in a large number of shoppers. This is a non-refundable fee so please get your items ready.
- We require all our consignors to use an online barcode tagging service for your tags.
- You must consign a minimum of 15 items to be considered a consignor.
- You can volunteer to work a shift in our upcoming sale. Shifts are 4 hours and allow you to shop before the consignors.
***Consignors***remember the sale will be locked Sunday at 10am so please enter your items by the deadline. I will be with customers checking in their items and can not respond to emails, texts, soclal media messages asking me to unlock the sale. You are still able to print your tags after the sale is locked.