Consignment sales are a great way to make extra money by selling new and gently used items that are no longer being used. Consignors will tag and price their items and then drop them off on a designated drop off day. Any unsold items may be picked up at the end of our sale or donated to local charities. It is also a perfect way to stock up on clothing, toys, and equipment at a fraction of retail prices. Kids grow so fast and the cost of keeping up with their changing needs can be expensive and consignment is the perfect way to save on those must have items.
- As a consignor, you will receive 70% of the selling price of all items sold.
- There will be a $15.00 fee paid up front by all consignors to assist with building rent and advertising to bring in a large number of shoppers. This is a non-refundable fee so please get your items ready.
- We require all our consignors to use an online barcoded tagging service for your tags.
- You must consign a minimum of 15 items to be considered a consignor.
- You can volunteer to work a shift in our upcoming sale. Shifts are 4 hours and allow you to shop before the consignors.