- Boys and girls size preemie-16. New or gently used conditions. We will only accept items for the current season unless the item fits school dress code guidelines. We prefer clothing items to be pressed and matched in sets. Fleece zip up pajamas accepted year round for 24 months and younger.
- Junior Clothing, must be less than 3 years old and in current trend. Limit of 25 items per consignor. Jeans accepted year round.
- Women’s & Men’s clothing, must be less than 3 years old and in current trend. Limit of 25 clothing items per consignor. At check in, you will be asked for your first 25 women’s clothing. NO more adding them to women’s accessories, juniors, and other random categories. Give us ONLY your 25 best women’s wear.
- Women’s, Men’s and children shoes. Limit 20 per consignor. After your women’s wear, you will be asked for your 20 best shoes. We will count them at check in. Shoes need to be in good used condition or better. No grass, mud, minimal scuffing and wear. Tie shoes together with ribbon or use zip ties (recommended). Shoes in Ziploc bags are accepted,you may seal the bag with packing tape. Shoes MUST be appropriate for the season, sandals at Spring/Summer sale, boots at Fall/Winter sale. BE AWARE that tag swapping is popular in shoes, we do have mystery shoppers during our sale but take extra measures to secure shoe tags. (Example-hole punch tag twice, run zip tie through tag in both holes and shoes.)
- Women’s and girls designer bags and purses (must be a recognized brand name Coach, Kate Spade, 31, Kavu, Vera Bradley, Michael Kors)
- Ladies Exercise and Fitness clothes. Limit of 10 items per consignor.
- Toys, Games, DVDs, Karaoke and children’s music CDs, Children’s Books. Toys must be clean and in working condition. If they require batteries, the toy must contain them to be sold. See tagging instructions for toys, books, etc. Make sure a team member checks in your DVDs and CDs to confirm that disks are in the package and that they are the exact disk listed on package.
- Baby Equipment (strollers, cribs, car seats, highchairs, etc.)
- Baby Items such as Bottles (no nipples unless new), Breast Pumps (do NOT include tubing), Linens, Monitors, Gates, Boppy Pillows, Activity Mats, Carriers, Diaper Bags, etc.
- Baby and Kids Furniture and Room Décor. (All furniture including pack and play must be fully assembled at drop-off).
- Baby and Children’s Bedding (must be in excellent condition and packaged together).
- ONLY Baby and Children’s Books, no adult books. Use painters tape to attach tags. You can bundle books together with string, zip ties, ribbon, etc. Please see below on books not accepted.
- Sporting Goods to include items like bats, gloves, golf clubs, bowling balls, etc.
- Dance Clothing and Costumes, Dance Shoes, Dress up wear and Halloween Costumes
- Maternity clothes (must be 3 years old or less and in current trends). Please hang nursing cover ups, belly bands, maternity belts. Limit of 25 items per consignor.
- Baby and Kids Blankets in good condition.
- Stuffed animals/toys that are a character or electronic.
- All toys, games and equipment must have all pieces, be in working condition, and come with working batteries (if applicable)
- Prom, pageant, and formal wear in new or excellent used condition only. (Spring Sale Only)
- Current trend Home Decor now accepted-no ADULT bedding. (Lamps must be in working order with light bulb provided). Drapes, shower curtains, living room throws, etc. need to be on hangers. Limit of 25 items per consignor.
- If you have a question about any item, please email us.
- NO Clothes with stains, holes, tears, missing buttons, broken zippers
- NO Clothing with strong odors including cigarette smoke, pets, moldy basement, etc.
- NO Clothing that has a 3 letter monogram (1 letter and names ok)
- NO Out of date clothing
- NO Out of season clothing- Fall/Winter- No bathing suits, sandals, or summer material clothing (School uniform guidelines are an exception); Spring/Summer- No sweaters, coats, or heavy materials like corduroy and including fleece. (Fleece footed pajamas for 0-24 month accepted year round.)
- NO Car seats that are expired or dirty. None allowed past expiration date or 6 years over manufacture date or car seats that have been in a wreck (You will be required to sign a car seat waiver)
- NO bottle nipples, pacifiers, used thermometer of any kind, or breast pump tubing
- NO cribs of any kind
- NO House hold furniture
- NO Stuffed Animals unless recognized character or electronic
- NO bags that are not a recognized brand name. (We do not accept your free gym bag or make up bags.)
- NO Grab bags with used items. Party favor with new and identical items in each bag are accepted.
- NO T-shirts (unless they are brand name or team logos)
- We are NOT accepting adult books or the Dolly Parton Imagination books due to they are not being big sellers since most children receive these books for free. We will gladly donate children books for you.
- NO Music CDs or VHS tapes
- NO new or used office or school supplies
- NO Items with broken or missing pieces
- NO Adult Bedding or Mattresses
- NO Undergarments unless new with tags or in packages, nursing tanks accepted.
- NO Guns or Weapons
- NO Kitchen appliances unless new in package
- NO yard items including tillers, lawn mowers, etc.
- Any items that have been recalled. www.wemakeitsafer.com
PLEASE ONLY BRING YOUR BEST ITEMS SO WE CAN ATTRACT LOTS OF SHOPPERS.
WE WANT TO CONTINUE TO OFFER HIGH QUALITY ITEMS. PLEASE CONSIDER UPSCALE, NOT YARD SALE, WHEN TAGGING YOUR ITEMS.
CONSIDER DONATING YOUR OLDER AND/OR REJECTED ITEMS FOR OUR DOLLAR DASH BENEFITING GLADEVILLE ELEMENTARY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ITEM WE FEEL DOES NOT MEET THE STANDARD OF OUR SALE. IF WE MISS SOMETHING DURING CHECK-IN, WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ITEM(S) FROM THE SALE FLOOR AT ANY TIME DURING THE SALE.