The success of our sales depends largely on our volunteer workers. We rely on them to ensure that our sale runs smoothly and everything goes accordingly. We hope that you will consider volunteering one or more shifts. By volunteering to work our sales, you get to shop our Volunteer night before the Consignors and the general public. We offer daytime and nighttime shifts. In addition, you get to meet some amazing people and have a great time. Anyone can volunteer; Moms, Dads, Grandparents and even teens over the age of 16. In order to gain access for Volunteer shopping times everyone that enters must work a shift.
How do I volunteer?
- You will need to register as a volunteer on our website.
- Once you have logged in, click on Volunteer, and select a shift(s).
- Once you have registered, Toodle Bugs Consignment will send you a confirmation email detailing your shift and your Volunteer Shopping time.
- We have a great time at our sales, but we also need you to work while you are there. You may be assigned any number of tasks ranging from checkout, to putting back discarded clothes, to sorting and moving items as they sell. You must be physically able to do these tasks. There are limited tasks available that require little or no physical activity, so email us if you are unable to do physical tasks but would still like to volunteer.
- You cannot bring your children with you to work your volunteer shift.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- If you have a conflict arise more than 48 hours before your scheduled shift, please log on and un-select your shift so that it might be opened up for another volunteer.
- If you do not show up to work your volunteer shift, you will not be allowed to register as a volunteer for early shopping times in future sales. We understand that emergencies do happen so if a situation arises, please contact us as soon as possible.
Volunteer Shop Times
A Sort shift + 3 Shifts Volunteers
Shop Tuesday, October 2, 2018 @ 4:00 p.m.
A Sort shift + 2 Shifts Volunteers
Shop Tuesday, October 2, 2018 @ 5:00 p.m.
A Sort shift + 1 Shift Volunteers
Shop Tuesday, October 2, 2018 @ 6:00 p.m.
A Sort shift Volunteer
Shop Tuesday, October 2, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m.
* You must work a sort shift to shop on Tuesday regardless of the number of shifts worked.