The success of our sales depends largely on our volunteer workers. We rely on them to ensure that our sale runs smoothly and everything goes accordingly. Only registered consignors can sign up for volunteer shifts on our website. Consignors can bring a friend or family member to work a shift for you. You can come together and have fun! We welcome Moms, Dads, Grandparents and even youth age 12 or older. See requirements below.
We offer great incentives to anyone who volunteers a shift and an extra 15% consignor commission if you will work ONE sort shift plus additional shifts, see requirements below. There are many daytime and nighttime shifts to pick from. In addition, you get to meet some amazing people and have a great time. We hope that you will consider being one of our prized volunteers.
How do I volunteer?
- You will need to register as a volunteer on our website.
- Once you have logged in, click on Volunteer, and select a shift(s).
- Once you have registered, Toodle Bugs Consignment will send you a confirmation email with your shift(s).
- You are considered a Volunteer if you register on our website and show up for your shift(s). Anyone working a total of 4 shifts and one shift MUST be sorting on Saturday, May 22, 2021 will get to shop first and receive 85% commission.
- We have a great time at our sales, but we also need you to work while you are there. You may be assigned any number of tasks ranging from checkout, to putting back discarded clothes, to sorting and moving items as they sell, straightening shoes, toys, baby gear, etc., or arranging clothing sections in number order. You must be physically able to do these tasks. There are limited tasks available that require little or no physical activity, so email us if you are unable to do physical tasks but would still like to volunteer.
- You cannot bring your children with you to work your volunteer shift.
- Wear comfortable clothing and shoes.
- If you have a conflict arise more than 48 hours before your scheduled shift, please log on and un-select your shift so that it might be opened up for another volunteer.
- If you do not show up to work your volunteer shift, you will not be allowed to register as a volunteer for early shopping times in future sales. We understand that emergencies do happen so if a situation arises, please contact us as soon as possible.
- You shop BEFORE consignors and the public.
- Skip the crowds and long lines.
- Come be a part of all the fun!
- Receive 85% commission if you work 4 shifts and one shift MUST be sorting on the last Saturday of the sale
Volunteer Shop Time
Tuesday May 18, 2021
No children are permitted during the pre-sale unless baby wearing.
3:00 p.m. – VOLUNTEERS working 4 shifts and one shift MUST be a sort shift (See Volunteer page for additional incentives)
3:30 p.m. – VOLUNTEERS who are working 3 shifts and one shift MUST be a sort shift.
4:00 p.m. – VOLUNTEERS who are working 2 shifts and one shift MUST be a sort shift
4:30 p.m. – VOLUNTEERS who are working 1 sort shift.
* You must work a sort shift on Saturday to shop on Tuesday.
A $25.00 fee will be deducted from your consignor check if you do not show up for your sort shift.